The Corporate and Financial Group comprises practitioners involved in corporate and financial communications in three principal areas:
- UK and international corporations
- Corporate and financial communications consultancies of all sizes
- Professional services, such as law and accountancy firms, management consultancies and property companies.
Full membership of the Corporate and Financial Group is open only to those who are members of the Chartered Institute of Public Relations.
Vocational membership of the Group is available to others, for example those who are not eligible to join the Institute or those for whom corporate or financial communications is only part of their work.
The best way to join the Corporate and Financial Group is as a member of the CIPR. We offer vocational membership for non-CIPR members at a cost of £75. We also offer student membership at £10. Discounts apply for group membership.
Please complete the form below and make payment by:
- BACS (please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details) or
- Cheque payable to the CIPR Corporate and Financial Group to Sue Owen, 2 Greenways, Pembroke Road, Woking, Surrey GU22 7DY
If applying for student membership please send a copy of your student pass.